Running a business is a lot like politics in the sense that it’s important to control the narrative.
However, this isn’t just important externally. Sure your PR/Marketing teams keep everything straight for your customer. But it’s just as important that you keep everyone on your team informed and united internally.
Without effective team communication, companies…
- Struggle to meet their monthly goals,
- Fail to realize team members are unhappy until it’s too late, and
- They see a stifling of creativity and overall growth.
Sufficient to say, if communication sucks, everyone suffers.
But, creating an environment of strong communication isn’t an easy task. After all, there are many obstacles….
This premium content is available for Scalable Insiders only...
Your Scalable Insider membership includes:
- Access to our flagship course: The Scalable Operating System (a $295 value)
- Unlimited access to all tools, resources, and frameworks in the Scalable Library (our internal company wiki)
- Access to premium, Insider-only podcast episodes and articles
- Invites to monthly AMAs with The Scalable Company founders…and more!